* The documents are available in German, French and Italian.
Fabric, old clothes, sewing equipment, colours, make-up, microphone, tables, catwalk, video camera
- The class prepares, performs and films a fashion show in Italian. They then present it to the partner class via video conference.
- The class divides into 3 groups:
- Girls and boys presenting clothes (models)
- The models put together the most original and unusual clothes possible or make them themselves. No sexism or vulgarity is allowed. Rather, the dresses should be unusual, imaginative, colourful, flashy, original, special, artistic, etc. The models should preferably follow Italian fashion. Before this work, it is advantageous to thematise Italian fashion (see also the corresponding lesson in Amici d'Italia I).
- As soon as all the costumes are ready and the models are made up, they go in front of the jury.
- The jury verbally evaluates (in Italian) the models (their clothes, how they move, their charisma, etc.).
- The jury asks the models questions. The models have to answer them. They say something about their dresses.
- The models are then interviewed by the reporters. They ask them how they felt, whether they agree with the jury's verdict, etc.
- The whole activity is:
- either filmed and then made into a film to be shown (to the partner class);
- or rehearsed so well that a public fashion show can be performed for the parents or the other classes.